2 Feb 2014

Cover Characteristic (14) Music

Cover Characteristic blog meme badge

Today I'm joining in with the Cover Characteristic meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Every week the author chooses a theme and you have to pick five of your favourite book covers featuring that object.

Today's cover characteristic is Music.


These are the ones that most appeal to me:



A Veil of Glass and Rain by Petra F Baghardi book coverNotes From an Accidental Band Geek by Erin Dionne book coverPrecious Things by Stephanie Parent book coverString Bridge by Jessica Bell book coverStruts Frets by Jon Skovron book coverSupergirl Mixtapes by Megan Brothers book cover
The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr book cover


What do you think? Which is your favourite cover and why?
If you want to have a go just pop on over to the blog and sign up with the linky.



Creative Therapy blog post signature

1 comment :

  1. My favourite cover up there is THE LUCY VARIATIONS. Love that font :-) And since I recognise the author's name, I'm going to go check out that book! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!