26 Jan 2014

Click Me Quick (8)

Click Me Quick blog meme badge


Today it's time for 'Click me Quick'- a feature where I share the blog posts, web articles and videos that have uplifted, interested or inspired me over the past week.


  • If blogging has become a chore for you, it may be time for a reboot. Fiktshun gives some advice about what to change if you're stuck in a rut.  
  • Vine Leaves Literary journal explains how to 'write tight'. 
  • If you're looking for a book cover designer, consider Seedlings Design, a beautiful site run by Jenny from Supernatural Snark. Her designs are truly stunning!
  • Dani's list of weird teen drug facts was both hilarious and informative. I mean, vodka tampons?! 
  • Ellie Goulding is going to be a big part of the Divergent sound track-find out more over at Page Turners.
  • This article from A Writing Vice, 'Why I'm not a Feminist', is really thought-provoking. The blog post she links to and argues against had me absolutely enraged with its stupidity!
  • I recommend you take a look at these 23 cute pictures of rats snuggling with teddybears and each other-so adorable!
What links do you recommend I check out this week?


Creative Therapy blog post signature

4 comments :

  1. I don't consider blogging a chore because I get to stay connected to the community that way. But a challenge sometimes is just finding the time. Still, I might check out that post about "rebooting" my blogging ways sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, time is the biggest issue for me too. I'd love to be able to stay at home all day and blog, but sadly I have to work :(

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed those quick links. The crazy drug thing isn't going to leave my thoughts anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's pretty disturbing! Thanks for visiting, Susan.

      Delete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!