29 Aug 2014

Feature and Follow Friday (2) Which Book Character Would You Trade Places With?

It's time for Feature and Follow Friday again, a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The idea is to make friends and gain new followers, as well as discovering some awesome new blogs to follow yourself.

To take part, all you have to do is sign up on the linky below then create a blog post linking back to the host's post. Then visit as many other blogs on the linky as you can to introduce yourself and follow them, remembering to follow back anyone that follows you!




Each week one blog is showcased and this week's Featured Blog is Words I Write Crazy. It's required to follow the Featured Blog as well as the host blogs. Be sure to check out the rules if you want to join in. There's also a different question posed to the bloggers each week.

Question of the Week: Which book character would you trade places with?

This is a tricky one to answer as a lot of the books I read are from the Dystopian or Sci-fi genres, and I definitely wouldn't want to trade places with any of those characters! I'm going to pick someone from the Fantasy genre instead, as I'd love to escape into a magical world sometimes.

If I had to pick, I think I'd trade places with Hermione. She's super smart and picks up spells and potions with ease, so it would be great fun to have so much power and go on so many adventures. She gets to spend her school life in the Hogwarts castle with it's huge magical library and has some brilliant friends-Harry, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Fred and George.

A big bonus is that she gets to use the time-turner! I could spend so much time reading, blogging and watching TV boxsets if I had one of those! Plus she has a Mary Poppins-esque bottomless bag which would be very handy to carry around all my books and snacks. Life would never be dull!


Which character would you trade places with?










25 comments :

  1. She is really smart and kind to elves :) Great choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice! The time turner would definitely be handy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice, I love Hermione! Existing Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice, I would love to have that time turner myself! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hermione! Her life is so difficult though. Followed back on Bloglovin! :) Thanks for visiting Cornerfolds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with Hermione. The time-turner would definitely be excellent for us bookworms.
    Following back via bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart and magical. Good choice.

    New Bloglovin' follower.

    Lucy D. @ EBookObsessed.com

    http://ebookobsessed.com/2014/08/29/friday-feature-and-follow-w-parajunkee-alison-can-read

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have picked Hermione too! I forgot about the time turner! I'm a new bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, great choice! I didn't even think of her!

    Thanks for stopping by my post! I'm a new bloglovin and twitter follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grt choice..I totally agree with you :)
    Also I loved your blog..The name and pic are so unique..:)
    New GFC follower

    My FF

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Choice! I've only read the first few books of that series, but I've seen all of the movies and I love her character. :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you back!

    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Old Blog Lovin' follower. Thanks for stopping by!

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, she has the time turner. That's part of the reason why I like Prisoner of Azkaban more than any other book in the series.
    Kero @ KBB

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's all so true! Hermione would definitely be a witch to switch places with. An interesting life for sure!

    Andrea @ Bookish
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hadn't thought of the time turner, that's definitely useful. You can get a lot done then binge watch Netflix guilt-free :)

    New follower via bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice choice :) I am a new GFC Follower so Hi!!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Who wouldn't want to be her and study in Hogwarts? XD

    Thanks for following. Following right back.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome choice, I chose Hermione as well.
    New bloglovin follower.
    Here is my FF.
    Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great choice. Thanks for stopping by

    New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have seen Hermione around a lot! I agree she is a great character. This was such a great question! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am an old follower.
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Hermione! She will always be one of my favourite characters!
    Thank you for stopping by!


    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  22. YES HERMIONE. One of the best heroines EVER. She rocks.

    New follower!

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    ReplyDelete
  23. I almost picked Hermione too! She was definitely one of my fave book characters as well. Awesome choice. Following you now :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Excellent choice for the time-turner alone!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hermoine is one of my favorite heroines. Great choice! Now following back! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!