14 Sept 2014

Life's a Beach Contest

Author Laurie Larson is hosting the Life's a Beach Contest contest with a fantastic prize pack that includes paperback copies of her novels Roadtrip to Redemption and Tide to Atonement, as well as a choice of two shell necklaces-gold or silver.

To enter, all you have to do is post a picture of your favourite beach, along with the name of the beach and location and post the link on Laurie's blog, Facebook page or Twitter. Include your name and email address or Facebook page/Twitter name so you can be contacted if you win. The contest is open until 9th September.

Here's my entry:

I couldn't narrow it down to just one beach so I've decided to share two of my favourites-one from abroad and one from my home country-sunny England!

Playa de San Juan, Tenerife [© A V Brown, 2014]


This is Playa de San Juan in Tenerife, where I went for my honeymoon a few weeks ago. I'd never been to a beach abroad before, so this was my first taste of an exotic seaside experience. I loved the blue sea and perfect sky, the palm trees and sun loungers. And there was a bar just behind us serving Sangria. Perfect!

Stoke Beach, Devon [© A V Brown, 2011]

This is my favourite UK beach-Stoke Beach in Devon. It's quite remote and is not open for tourists, only to the family of those who have a home on the nearby caravan park. Luckily for me, my husband's Grandma lives here, so last time we visited Devon we got to spend a lovely afternoon here. The beach had it's own little micro-climate and we both got a nice tan. A far cry our local beach, Skegness, which is filled with tourists and seagulls!

Where is your favourite beach?



1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh, your beach shots are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for entering!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!