2 Aug 2014

Self-Esteem Challenge Day 15: What Attracts People to You?

Today is Day 15 of the Self-Esteem Challenge, originally from Better than Dark Chocolate. It's a series of questions and prompts to get you thinking about your good qualities and things that make you happy or proud. See my introductory post for more info.

Why do you think people are attracted to you, either friend-wise or romantically?

Friend-wise, I'd like to think that people are drawn to me because I'm an open and friendly person. I'm honest, open-minded and I play fair. I try not to say anything negative about people, but instead give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm a good listener and I'll go out of my way to be there for people when they need it. I also think that I can be fun to be around, as I've got a good sense of humour and I'm always up for trying something new.



I spent most of my teenage years thinking that nobody could possibly be attracted to me, but Mr Brown (and a couple of other admirers) proved that theory wrong! I think I'm attractive to the opposite-sex in the same way I am to friends-I'd like to think that they find me to be a light-hearted person with a kind heart. Plus I have a hot bum ;)

What do people find attractive about you?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!