22 Aug 2014

Feature and Follow Friday (1) TV show or Movie?

This is my first time participating in Feature and Follow Friday, a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The idea is to make friends and gain new followers, as well as discovering some awesome new blogs to follow yourself.

To take part, all you have to do is sign up on the linky below then create a blog post linking back to the host's post. Then visit as many other blogs on the linky as you can to introduce yourself and follow them, remembering to follow back anyone that follows you!




Each week one blog is showcased and this week's Featured Blog is Blue Books and Butterflies. It's required to follow the Featured Blog as well as the host blogs. Be sure to check out the rules if you want to join in. There's also a different question posed to the bloggers each week.

Question of the Week: Which book/series do you think would make a better TV show than a movie?

I recently finished reading Time Riders by Alex Scarrow and I think this would make a great TV series. It's a YA sci-fi adventure series all about a team of young people that travel through time correcting alterations in history. The 9th book, The Infinity Cage, is coming out on the 9th November in the UK. You can find out more about the series here. I think it would make a good TV show because it's quite action-packed and there are almost infinite possibilities for new adventures. It has the potential to be a great sci-fi show along the same lines as Dr Who.





21 comments :

  1. That would be a good one. I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series yet! But from what you describe, I think it would DEFINITELY do better as a TV show. Especially because there are so many of them. It would really give the writers more of an opportunity to focus on all of the details in the story.

    New Bloglovin' follower!

    Here’s my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even heard of this series, but it does sound really good. It sounds like a TV show I would definitely check out.
    New GFC follower.
    Brittney @ Reviews From A Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my blog! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Time Riders books are so good! They would make great TV shows. I have followed you back via GFC, thanks for visiting my blog!

    From, Georgia @ TeenBookHoots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good book series, and a great possibility to be a TV series! New Bloglovin follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read that one but it sounds interesting. It would make a great series. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now following you via Bloglovin'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following back on Blog Lovin. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower via GFC
    http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of it but thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of this one yet, but it sounds good, Tizzy. Thanks for stopping by earlier :) Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not familiar with those books, but looks like they would be good. Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you via Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A time travelling show would be great. I'd watch it!! Following you back

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like it would make awesome T.V. :) Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following you now via bloglovin and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love time travel stories, so I'd be up for that. I just checked out your Tumblr, and we have SO many mutual loves in common! Star Trek, BUFFY!!!, Harry Potter, Johnny Depp! We'll have a ton to talk about, lol!

    New follower by GFC, Bloglovin', and Twitter. :)

    Thanks for visiting My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow that sounds like a good book, I haven't read the book or watched that movie but sounds like I need too and it does sound like it would make a good tv show. thanks for checking out my FF . New to your blog, its suuuuppper cute! new GFC and bloglovin follower ! ~Katie @ Inkk Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  19. Not heard of that series but it looks like it could be fun. Thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't heard of this series but I LOVE time traveling sci fi stories. I'm checking this out!
    New bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!