22 Aug 2014

Copycat Covers-Who wore it best?

I love book cover art, and Cover Characteristic is one of my favourite memes. I've noticed that a lot of covers follow similar trends and some seem almost like doubles of each other. Here are some eerily similar covers that I've come across. But which one in each group to you think is best? Please join in and vote for your favourites.





Ripple/reflection effect







Robotic eye







Watery resting place







Dystopian chick facing away







Dead or alive?







Half a face







Cracking up







Desperate eyes






Jars






Black dress 





1 comment :

  1. This is a fabulous idea! I cant believe how similar So Much Pretty is to Awaken. I actually never heard of So Much Pretty before. Have you read it? I read Awaken and the sequel to it. I didnt much care for it, mostly because I love video games and technology lol. Anyway, Great Post!

    Mimi Zane @ M&EM Read YA mandemread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!