27 Jul 2014

Self-Esteem Challenge Day 9: Do you Respect Yourself?

Today is Day 9 of the Self-Esteem Challenge, originally from Better than Dark Chocolate. It's a series of questions and prompts to get you thinking about your good qualities and things that make you happy or proud. See my introductory post for more info.

Do you have genuine respect for yourself and who you are as an individual? If not how can you change that?

Happily, I think I've got to the stage where I do genuinely respect myself for the person I've become. I try not to regret mistakes I've made in the past and instead learn from them. I've worked hard to get where I am and have tried to improve myself in various ways-by learning new skills, taking risks and investing a lot of time and energy in the things that matter to me. I still have some issues with myself, as I'm sure everyone does, but overall I'm pretty happy with who I am right now.

Do you respect yourself? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!