4 Jan 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day 11

To celebrate Christmas this year I have decided to do a post on each of the twelve days of Christmas (25th Dec-5th Jan) to celebrate all of the gifts (both physical and metaphorical) that I have recieved this year and take stock of what I have achieved during 2011.

On the eleventh day of Christmas 2011 gave to me... a Toyota Celica.




Okay, it's Matt's really, not mine. But I get to be chauffered around in it and enjoy the comfy leather seats. It's not the easiest car to get in and out of (especially in a short dress and high heels) but it does look amazing and Matt has wanted one for a long time. I guess something good did come out of our car accident (other than our surival of course).

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!