29 Dec 2011

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

As well as doing the To Be Read Challenge, I'm also hoping to complete level III of the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge (reading 15 books from the list):




*=still need to buy/borrow

1) Wither by Lauren DeStefano
2) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3) Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
4) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi *
5)  The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin *
6) Divergent by Veronica Roth
7) The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
8) Across the Universe by Beth Revis *
9) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor *
10) Graceling by Kristin Cashore *
11) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
12) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
13) Delirium by Lauren Oliver
14) The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
15) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!