6 Jan 2018

2018 YA Reading Challenge #2018YARC


The 2018 Young Adult Reading Challenge hosted by Whole Latte Ideas is all about reading books from the young adult genre. This is perfect for me as I really enjoy reading YA sci-fi and fantasy novels.

Anyone can participate, whether you happen to be a 'young adult' or not! You can set any goal for this that you like and any sub-genres ansd formats count as long as they are from the young adult or new adult genre. If you want to join, visit the sign-up post.




Target: 15 YA/NA books
Progress: 0/15 (0%)
Last updated: 06/01/2018

 

The books that I will probably read for this challenge are listed below:






Which YA books are you planning to read this year? Let me know in the comments!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!