28 Sept 2014

Cover Characteristic (25) Stilettos

Cover Characteristic Blog Meme Badge

Today I'm joining in with the Cover Characteristic meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Every week the author chooses a theme and you have to pick five of your favourite book covers featuring that object.

Today's cover characteristic is Stilettos.







These are the ones that most appeal to me:





My favourite is Cinder. It has a very unique sci-fi vibe and the font is amazing. Everything about the cover is just perfect.

What do you think? Which is your favourite cover and why?
If you want to have a go just pop on over to the blog and sign up with the linky.

6 comments :

  1. I've only read one of those books - and isn't The Devil Wears Prada fantastic? - but a few are on my TBR.
    <a href="http://teapartyprincess.blogspot.com>Cora @ Tea Party Princess</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't normally read 'chick lit' so I probably wouldn't choose to read most of these, but I really want to read Cinder as I've heard so many rave reviews and it seems right up my street. Thanks for visiting, Cora.

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this meme, but I'm definitely going to check it out now.

    I love admiring stilettos but never wear them, for the highly probable fear of falling flat on my face. Multiple times.

    Beautiful covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wear stilettos either, Melanie. Cover Characteristic is such a fun meme, I've been doing it for quite a while. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. The Hope Tarr cover fascinates me! Is the bauble stuck to the shoe or is the shoe keeping the bauble down?
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird isn't it? It looks like the shoe is balancing on the bauble to me. Those heels are much too high for me.

      Delete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!