11 Jan 2013

The 2013 Debut Author Challenge



This year I've decided to sign up for a new reading challenge: The 2013 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Hobbitsies. Each participant has to choose 12 YA books coming out in 2013 that are written by first-time authors  to read and review on their blog. This helps to raise the profile of debut authors and introduce readers to new books they may otherwise have missed.




Here's the list of debut novels I'm aiming to read:


  • Taken by Erin Bowman
  • Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
  • Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
  • Splintered by A.G Howard
  • Transparent by Natalie Whipple
  • Ink by Amanda Sun
  • Linked by Imogen Howson
  • Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
  • Acrlight by Josin. L McQuein
  • These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
  • Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
  • The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!