4 Nov 2012

Cover Characteristic (5) Hearts


Today I'm joining in with the Cover Characteristic meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Every week the author chooses a theme and you have to pick five of your favourite book covers featuring that object.


Today's cover characteristic is hearts.




Here are my favourites:





I like the colours and font, it looks like a fun read.

I like the symbolism of the barbed wire on this cover. The black background makes it stand out and it's not too fussy.



The font is beautiful and I love the quirky heart in the center. It looks like an ornament made up of scrap items someone has collected.



This one's a bit fanciful but I kind of like it in a weird way.



I love how the above cover has an actual heart on the front. It looks very different and quirky.

What do you think? Which is your favourite cover and why?
If you want to have a go just pop on over to the blog and sign up with the linky.

2 comments :

  1. I think I like the first cover best though the last one looks more like something I'd be interested in. If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remarkable! Its really remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea about from this post.
    my web page: weightloss program

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!