3 Jan 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day 10

To celebrate Christmas this year I have decided to do a post on each of the twelve days of Christmas (25th Dec-5th Jan) to celebrate all of the gifts (both physical and metaphorical) that I have recieved this year and take stock of what I have achieved during 2011.

On the tenth day of Christmas 2011 gave to me...a happier partner.




The year was very up and down for Matt because he had a lot of bad luck with work and money and was involved in two car accidents (though thankfully he wasn't injured). All of these things put a lot of stress on him, and it was hard to see him so down. But in September he started a new teaching job at a local secondary school and he is really enjoying it. Both the staff and students are really friendly and he has already made some new friends and is enjoying helping to choreograph the school musical and work on a new website. I'm very proud of him and everything he has achieved this year and really pleased that he's feeling much happier. I'm wishing him a happy and stress-free 2012.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!