28 Jan 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1) YA Bargains from The Works


Today I'm taking part in a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If you'd like to take part please visit the launch page and sign up with the linky on Tynga's latest post.


Today I popped into town and discovered that The Works was having a sale and that most books were on a 2 for £3 offer. I managed to get these four beauties for just £6 in total, which I think is a bargain! Can't wait to get stuck in, but for now they'll have to join the back of the queue like all the other books I need to read.


Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Delirium by Lauren Oliver


 Have you read any of these books and if so, what did you think? Did you get any book bargains in the January sales?

6 comments :

  1. OMG! That is such a good deal. I think 7 pounds is about $12. If I got all four of those (though I do already own three of them) for that little I would be ecstatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great deals. I got a couple 99 cent ebooks from epic reads, epic deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed CITY OF BONES and the other two parts of the trilogy. I think you will, too. Roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Delirium and Divergent. I preferred Divergent. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I devoured Clare's Mortal Instruments series. Hush, Hush, I listened to on audio, it's great too. I haven't read the other two, but whata great buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Crud how is it possible that the "FOUR" books in the picture are my favourites!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!