31 Oct 2011

Happy Halloween!

[© Anstice Potts, Oct 2009.]
I hope you are all having a great Halloween, however you've chosen to celebrate. I adore this time of year. I love the crunching leaves, the vivid sunsets, the smell of bonfires, the bang and pop of fireworks. I love dressing up for Halloween, carving pumpkins, doing spooky craft projects, decorating the house with fake cobwebs, apple bobbing and watching horror movies. The darker colder nights are a great excuse to wrap up in knitted hats and scarves and snuggle on the sofa with a warm blanket and some hot chocolate.




Anyway, to celebrate this bright, cosy and festive season I am doing a series of Halloween themed posts today. I couldn't fit everything into one post so I decided to do several so I could talk about my favourite spooky books, movies, legends, and of course, Harry Potter!

Happy Halloween!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!