2 Nov 2010

NaNoWriMo Resources


Here's a collection of resources that I've stumbled across on my travels that have been created specifically for NaNoWriMo participants . I hope you find them useful. Don't forget there are other more general novel writing resources on this blog from name generators to plot worksheets. You can find all the novel writing resources here.



The Unofficial NaNoWriMo Resource Binder
Outline 50k in 20 Chapters
November Spawned 2007: a Novel-Writing Handout
NaNoWriMo Report Card-a Microsoft Xcel document that tracks your progress with pretty graphs and magical calculations!
Livejournal Nano Prompts
Thirty Days of World Building
Nano for the New and the Insane
Temptation Blocker

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!