1 Jan 2011

My Soap Making Designs


I love to get creative by making home made soaps using a melt and pour soap base, fragrance oils, natural ingredients, colourants and interesting moulds. Here are some of my favourite designs:





Chocolate bar scented soap. Smells good enough to eat!




Gingerbread man soap. Smells of gingerbread biscuits.



 Cupcake soap scented with strawberry and vanilla fragrance oils and decorated with bath salts.



Christmas tree and star soaps scented with Christmas spice and frankincense and murrh fragrance oils.



Orange slices soap scented with orange fragrance oil.



Ornage and cranberry segment soap with cosmetic glitter.




Lemon slices soap gift wrapped.

What do you think?

3 comments :

  1. These look great! How did you fragrance your gingerbread men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ester. I used a cosmetic fragrance oil from http://www.justasoap.co.uk/ called Gingerbread Biscuits, which is sadly no longer available. I would really recommend that site for unique fragrances. However, I've found a similar alternative here: http://www.gracefruit.com/fragrance-oils/allergen-free-fragrance-oils/warm-gingerbread-fragrance-oil.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!