19 Feb 2013

She Said What? Blogfest



Today I'm taking part in the 'She Said What?' bloghop hosted by Elise Fallston and Michelle Wallis, to celebrate their blogversaries. The idea is to come up with captions for their comic strip and post them before Wednesday. As an extra challenge we're encouraged to use the bonus words: twist, cheek, buzz, honour, grey, champagne, tango, vomit. It's a really unique idea for a bloghop and was great fun to do.




Here's my entry below:


Panel 1

M (in balloon): "Hurry, Elise! Run and grab the rope or you'll be left behind!"

E: "Alright, alright, I'm coming. Sheesh, keep your hair on!"


Panel 2

M: "What on earth are you doing down there? Are you okay? You're turning grey!

E: "Sure, I know what I'm doing. Now, if I just twist a little then maybe...oh no. I... think... I'm... going to....vomit."



Panel 3

V: "Did someone say vomit? Never fear, ladies, Captain Vomit is here to save the day! With my nauseatingly smug grin   and condescending attitude, you have my word of honour that you poor, pathetic damsels in distress will be safely on the ground in no time." *swishes hair*


Panel 4

*Oof! Pflop! Kerspluffle!* 




Panel 5

M: "Perfect. That idiot has some cheek! If I weren't falling from a great height right now, I'd give him a piece of my mind! Arghh!"


Panel 6

E: Actually that kinda gave me a buzz! And now we've got stylish beach-babe hairstyles!

M: Sweet, let's do that again!



Panel 7

Dragon: "Hi girls, thanks for the entertainment! Do you mind if I eat that superhero guy? In return I could use my fire breath to get your balloon going...what do you say?"

M:"Hmm, somehow I don't think Captain Vomit will taste very pleasant, but it's up to you. Maybe you could wash him down with some champagne?




9 comments :

  1. This was very cute! Captain Vomit was the perfect name, and I like how you fit in the bonus words!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tizzy this was too cool!
    I love your honorable and nauseating Captain Vomit! *chuckles* and you slipped those bonus words in too...
    Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Anstice,
    Now that's a fun take on these slides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Captain Vomit, uh? Hahahahaha, that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great superhero vomit guy turned out to be, as well was a great connection to his letter and one of the bonus words. And why didn't I think of that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. his personality fit his gross name and he got what he deserved! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, it never occurred to me that the V on the cape could stand for vomit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this was great and yes, Captain Vomit was a perfect fit. Great job with this and thank you for the LOLs! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!