1 Feb 2013

Celebrate the Small Things (2)



Today it's time to Celebrate the Small Things with Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. The meme takes place every Friday and the idea is to celebrate something you have achieved that week, however small or mundane, and to congratulate others on their accomplishments too.

This week I'm celebrating:

  • Plucking up the courage to go to Zumba on my own on Tuesday and feeling the burn!
  • Having a positive, productive week at work in which I didn't let stress get the better of me.
  • Walking in to work Tues, Wed and Thur.
  • Finally catching up with replying to my blog comments.
What achievements would you like to celebrate this week?


10 comments :

  1. Congrats on all the walking and zumba! What a great list of celebrations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking is great exercise - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that walking probably helped you limit the stress. Sounds like a plan to me. I walk too...the dog, because he simply won't give me any peace if I don't. He's too cute, so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is a beautiful thing to be efficient and non-stressed! Maybe exercising helped in that? Either way, I'm glad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping the zen is something I strive to do, good for you! Go for a greater weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of exercise and positive thinking! Can't go wrong there! ...Also read your quick side bio and I am a crazy cat lady as well - 3 and counting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you for exercising and not letting the stress get to you. Have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you did well for the week!
    Zumba is a fun workout... it's a double whammy... fun while you exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My middle child was sick all week. I celebrate the thing where he feels better today. And three rooms in my house are perfectly clean...it's just a matter of minutes before that gets messed up, but for the moment they are still clean...at least I think they are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw man I'm gearing up to get back into Zumba myself. I absolutely love it and it's the only thing that really gets me in shape, but with my last work hours I couldn't muster it. Now that's changed and I really wanna get back to a routine. Operation: bikini body is a go. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!