15 Jan 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To



Today is Top Ten Tuesday, a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Every week they post a new top ten list and everyone can join in and share their own picks. If you'd like to take part, hop on over to the blog and sign up with the linky. If you don't have a blog, feel free to post your answers in the comments.

This week's topic is: 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To.



Here are my top ten:

1) Splintered by A.G Howard

2) Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans

3) Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

4) Transparent by Natalie Whipple

5) Taken by Erin Bowman

6) Ink by Amanda Sun

7) Linked by Imogen Howson

8) Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum

9) Acrlight by Josin. L McQuein

10) These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman


What do you think of my picks? What are your top ten debuts this year?

1 comment :

  1. Oooo... a beautiful top ten, Tizzy. Gosh, how'd did you narrow it down? It's going to be a great year. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!