5 Jan 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day 12

To celebrate Christmas this year I have decided to do a post on each of the twelve days of Christmas (25th Dec-5th Jan) to celebrate all of the gifts (both physical and metaphorical) that I have recieved this year and take stock of what I have achieved during 2011.

On the twelfth day of Christmas 2011 gave to me... two lottery wins!




Yes, you heard right. We won the National Lottery, twice. Okay, it wasn't millions, thousands, or even hundreds. The first one was £2.50 and the second one was £10.00. But that's £12.50 we didn't have before right? Well, we had it before we spent it on lottery tickets, but that's not the point. A win is the win and we have to take what we can get!

3 comments :

  1. Lottery wins rule. I lost on my ticket but it was still a fun present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your lottery wins! And I like your attitude toward the small wins *nod*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never won even a cent from a lottery card. I have probably spent over 400$ in the past 3 years or so.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!