10 Jan 2012

Teaser Tuesday (4) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Today I'm joining in with the weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading- Teaser Tuesdays!



Anyone can take part, so here are the rules:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser:

'Back, forth, back forth. A stabbing pain shoots through my knee and I know one has found me and the others will be honing in.'

~The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.


6 comments :

  1. She appeared to be about eleven, but when she opened her eyes they were watery and old. p.5, The Missing by Tim Gautreaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I know exactly what part that is. I recently reread The Hunger Games for English glass and I've been thinking about rereading the others.

    How do you get those red boxes? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This was such a great book. And Brooke got to read it in English class? Lucky!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser! I love The Hunger Games! Such an awesome book! :)

    My Teaser: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-22.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hunger Games is a fantastic book. Can't wait for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh!! i remember this one! Hop you like it like I did.


    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!