9 Jul 2017

Cover Characteristic (33): Hearts


Today I'm joining in with the Cover Characteristic meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Every week the authors choose a theme and you have to pick five of your favourite book covers featuring that object.

Today's cover characteristic is Hearts. Hearts has been the theme once before, way back in 2012-see my previous post. I tried not to use any book covers that I picked before. Keep reading to see my choices this time.






These are the ones that most appeal to me:



I love the bright and bold look of this and the spiral reflects the craziness implied by the title.



Love the whimsical font and how they made a heart shape from a book page. The orange flower stands out beautifully against the purple background. 




Simple, bright and breezy. I love the brush-stroke font.



This one is darker and looks intriguing. It goes really well with the synopsis.



Another simple one that works well, matches the title and features bright colours that stand out against a stark white background.



This looks really cute and quirky and suggests it's going to be a travel romance. I like the font.


What do you think? Which is your favourite cover and why?
If you want to have a go just pop on over to the blog and sign up with the linky.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!