21 Mar 2016

#atozchallenge 2016 Theme Reveal

It's finally time for the A-Z Challenge Theme Reveal, a day dedicated to sharing our topics for the upcoming Blogging from A to Z Challenge, which begins in April-less than two weeks away! It's always so much fun going through the list of participants and discovering what they're going to be blogging about. I always bookmark and follow the ones that I think will be especially interesting before the challenge begins.

You don't have to have a theme to take part, but I've always found it fun and helpful to do so. My previous themes have been:


A-Z of Emotions (2011)
A-Z of Fantasy and Sci-Fi (2013)
A-Z of Great Britain (2014)
A-Z of Colours (2015)

And now, what you've all been waiting for: my theme for this year's A-Z challenge will be...





Yes, an A-Z of Newborn Care a.k.a 'baby stuff'. This is very different from what I normally write about, but is the logical choice this year, since I had my first baby on 29th December. My little one will be 13 weeks old by the time the challenge begins.

Here she is now, at 11 weeks:


Leona May, aged 11 weeks.


I thought it would be a good opportunity to share my thoughts on various 'hot topics' in the world of parenting and get all the gushy baby stuff out of my system before I get back to blogging about books and other creative things. If you're not a fan of babies, I apologise in advance!

I'll try to keep it interesting by posting a mixture of discussions, tips, product recommendations and links to useful apps and websites. I'll also be sharing lots of cute pictures, fun quotes and creative ideas. As my blog is normally about books, creative writing and crafts, I'll try to link it to those topics when I can too.

Right, I'm off to visit the other blogs on the list now. I hope you'll join me on April 1st for the kick-off!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!