21 Feb 2016

#LoveAThon Mini Challenge 3: Book Spine Poetry


For this challenge we were asked to create some book spine poems, which are poems created by mixing and matching book titles from our shelves.

This was my favourite challenge last year so I was looking forward to having another go. It was harder this time as I didn't want to use many of the same titles and my stash of physical books hasn't grown much over the past year.

But I did manage one short poem:







The Scorch Trials
A million suns catching fire,
Fahrenheit 451,
Fever, panic, desperation. 
Vanishing girls wither, fade
Gone forever. 


What do you think? Feel free to leave the link to your book spine poetry below, I would love to see yours! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!