2 Jan 2016

New Author Challenge 2016 #NewAuthorsRC2016

The idea behind this challenge, hosted by Literary Escapism, is to find new authors that you've never tried before, not necessarily ones that are debuting this year. They can be in your genre of choice or you can be brave and try something new. You can pick to do either 15, 25 or 50 new authors. The sign up post is here. After reading your new author, write your review and then go back to the sign up page and add your link to Mr. Linky.


Target: I'm aiming for 15 books by authors that are new to me.
Progress: 0/15 (0%)
Last updated: 01/01/2016

 


Books I Might Read for this Challenge: 

  • The Maze Runner
  • Hush Hush
  • Desperation
  • Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft
  • Everville: The Last Pillar
  • You are Mine
  • Gretel
  • The Girl at Midnight
  • The Circuit: Executor Rising
  • Gone Girl
  • Going Home
  • The Dead Days Journal
  • Throne of Glass
  • Curse of the Sphinx
  • Reality
  • Shattered Blue
  • Lumière
  • Gambit
  • Hardwired
  • Mythago Wood
  • The Mine

Are you taking part in this challenge? Which books by 'new to you' authors are you hoping to read next year?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!