2 Nov 2010

Character Planning Resources


Here is a collection of character planning worksheets and name databases that I have found on my travels or created myself. Enjoy!

Planning Characters

Tizzy's Ultimate Character Chart (my own)
List of Character Traits

Detailed Character Chart


Naming Characters

Fantasy Name Generator

Nymbler-a website where you can type in up to 6 names you like and it comes up with a lot of similar names, both of ethnicity, feel and sound.


Seventh Sanctum Name Generators


D&D Name Generator


A collection of name generators


What's in a name?


Random Name Generator-uses data from the US Census to match first and last names with differing degrees of probability.


Behind the Name

 
More name generators


Name Database


Baby Names


Surname Meanings


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!